Once the NEET exams result is out, students are worried about post-NEET result activities. Do not worry because we’ve got you covered. Inspite of securing good ranks, many a time aspirants fail to book a fair seat.
Students may opt for clinical courses like MMBS (Medical), BDS (Dental), BAMS (Ayurveda), BHMS (Homeopathy), BUMS (Unani Medicine) and BVSc (Bachelors of veterinary science) and non-clinical courses like BPTH (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), BOTH (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy), BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology), B.Sc. Nursing, Pharmacy, BPO (Bachelor in prosthetics and orthotics). Several para medical courses are available as well.
Timeline of the Rounds
- AIQ 1stRound (Only Government and Deemed College Universities)
- State 1stRound (State Government and Private, No Deemed)
- AIQ 2ndRound
- State 2ndRound
- AIQ MOP UP Round (Only Deemed and Central Universities)
- State MOP UP Round
If you miss out admission in State MOP UP Round, you’re still left with the Institutional round, which will help you to get admission in private colleges. This is the last round to get a seat. For which, you’ll have to visit particular colleges. Following your visit, The college authorities will put up a list on their website.
There is a preference filling option in the admission form. For AIQ, you can change your preferences multiple times. But for the state counselling, there is only one chance to choose your preference. There will be no further changes allowed to edit your options later.
NEET Counselling Registration Fee
There are two types of Registration Fees: Non-refundable fee and refundable tuition fee.
Steps for AIQ Counselling
- Once you register yourself on the website mcc.nic.in, you have to pay the fees (registration and tuition fees). Post that you will have to submit your choices to lock your options. This will be followed by declaration of the first round of seat allotment.
- If you get a seat, you will have to report to the allotted institute, complete the admission formalities. Either you take that seat and finalise it or write in our declaration form that you may upgrade it further in the next round. There is also an option of free exit. Free exit allows you to back out in spite of getting a seat.
- If you don’t get a seat in the first round, don’t lose hope because you can simply wait for the second round. When the second round is about to begin, you can do the choice selection again.
- If you have been allotted a seat in the second round, you have to go to the college and secure that seat. In case you fail to secure that seat your refundable amount will be forfeited.
- If you are not allotted any seat even in the second round, you need to wait for the MOP UP round.
Documents checklist for AIQ Counselling
- NEET admit card 2023
- NEET result 2023 or rank letter
- Class X marksheet and certificate
- Class XII marksheet and certificate
- Government Issued photo ID
- 7-8 passport-sized photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional allotment letter
*Candidates must carry both original and photocopies of the above documents for verification in the college.
List of documents required for State Counselling
Copy of NEET Application form 2023
NEET result 2023/ score card
Nationality certificate issued by District Magistrate
Indian Passport/ School Leaving Certificate of class X or XII
- Domicile Certificate
- Class X marksheet
- Passing Certificate of class XII
- Aadhar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
The exact MBBS Admission process of state round
1) Online registration on the official website- Fill the form, pay fees, upload documents
2) You get a provisional rank as soon as you submit your documents.
3) Choice filling: For State rounds there is no option of changing your preferences anytime during the process.
4) MBBS and BDS counselling takes place first. Post that there are rounds for the remaining courses. After seat allotment, you will have to go to the college to submit the documents and wait for the further round.
Watch our webinar on Medical Admission Process: (Add video here)